At SBS, we’re more than journalists, technical engineers, marketing specialists and legal advisers. We’re a group of talented individuals with a shared goal of innovation, integrity and inclusiveness. SBS developed a reputation as one of the world’s respected broadcasters with a dynamic team of forward thinkers and diverse voices, and now we’re looking for fresh talent to join us.
The SBS Brand Partnerships team is looking for a driven, curious, creative and organised Brand Partnerships Coordinator with fantastic people skills to join our team in the Sydney Office.
About the role
Suitable for a candidate that would like a career in Media Solutions, the successful candidate will provide administration, content and research support for the Brand Partnerships Team. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Own the content schedule and liaise with content team to communicate schedule changes and updates to the brand partnerships team
- Assist with gathering information and preparing go to market collateral for the SBS Sales Team
- Generate basic program sponsorship proposals and disseminate to sales team
- Design slides for sponsorship proposals and sales presentations
- Work with the Senior Brand Partnerships Executive to update and maintain the SBS CRM library
- Co-ordinate sales resources around content, including obtaining and briefing video resources (sales clips) and synopsis within the 3 month window required for sales
- Assisting the Brand Partnerships and trade marketing team with ad hoc projects as required.
- Assist with clear communication around content and day-to-day research to the sales team
- Build strong relationships with SBS Sales team and key stakeholders from other SBS divisions to ensure easy access to information for the sales team
- Proactively organise and disseminate information surrounding SBS content to ensure every commercial opportunity can be exploited
- Assist with the production and creation of client presentations
We are looking for a team player who is proactive and has a can do attitude. Ideally the candidate will be able to work autonomously as well as in a team. Ideally, you would have:
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and be keen to learn new software packages.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite to prepare general correspondence, sales presentations, reports and spreadsheets as well as presentation layout skills and basic design capability
- A solutions and outcomes focussed attitude
- Ability to build professional relationships with a broad range of peoples at a range of seniority levels
- Good organisational skills including an ability to maintain and organise files and documentation
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to remain positive under pressure
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to build professional relationships with a broad range of peoples at a range of seniority level
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail (a must).
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, with a polite yet confident demeanour.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities to meet set targets/outcomes.
- A tertiary education is preferred but not necessary
In return, we offer a fantastic culture, great learning and development opportunities. If you want to kick off your career in Brand Partnerships and be part of an organization dedicated to making a positive social difference, please apply!