#TheresAReason people work for SBS, whether it was part of their childhood or a desire to make Australia a better place to live, we’re united by our passion to embrace differences and have heaps of fun doing it. You can feel the buzz and excitement in air, especially during events like Eurovision and the Tour de France.
The role is currently vacant so we are keen to move quickly.
About the role
Social Publishing and Management
Social Insights, Reporting and Advice
We are looking for someone with excellent organisation and writing skills with a passion for social media. You will also need:
• 2+ years in managing large social community
• Demonstrable experience delivering high performing content on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more
• Journalism or editorial background preferred
• Experience with social analytics
• Knowledge of paid social platforms and opportunities
• Experience in engaging multiple stakeholders
• Willingness to keep on top of new technologies, analytics programs and product developments
• Working understanding of media law and creative rights management
• Experience or ability with analytics software such as native insights, Chartbeat, Adobe Omniture, Crowdtangle, and Simply Measured will be highly regarded
• Knowledge Facebook Ads Manager and paid strategy will be highly regarded
• Basic knowledge of image and video editing (e.g. Adobe Photoshop and Premiere) will be highly regarded
On offer, SBS has a inclusive culture with many perks (free gym membership, free parking subject to availability, well-being program, active Social Club and more). If you’ve got the skills and experiences we’re looking for and you want to work for an organisation with an awesome purpose, we want to hear from you!