SBS has developed a coveted reputation for being one of the most distinctive and diverse media organisations in the world. Over the past five years, SBS itself has launched three further FTA channels, SBS VICELAND – focused on younger audiences, SBS FOOD NETWORK, and NITV – a channel made by, for, and about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; launched SBS ON DEMAND to include a large catalogue of web exclusive content and made considerable further investments in online content both to accompany flagship SBS TV shows and as highly innovative stand-alone web projects.
About the role
In line with SBS’s ongoing evolution and the under the guidance of the Systems Training Specialist, the Content Specialist/Business Analyst’s primarily role is to design documentation with regards to training and workflows, user requirement assessments and user acceptance testing, with general reporting also part of the role. As part of the role you will:
- Create and manage internal training procedures, workflow manuals and progress reports and actively participate in sharing information whilst working in partnership with other teams.
- Prepare complex documentation that impacts major projects, maintain and demonstrate knowledge of resources throughout multiple department/functional areas, facilitate process mapping sessions for highly complex, multi-functional business operations.
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge of new business process analyses and look to share newly acquired tools, skills and software with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Consistently aim to deliver quality services that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
You’re an individual who takes accountability and strives to always deliver. Showing great initiative, you’re passionate about your work and hold exceptional skills in communication.
You'll be ready for your next big challenge and come equipped with:
- Hands on industry experience or similar in producing training documentation, providing data analysis for reporting and producing adaptable explainer visios. You will be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate experience of having worked in multiple department/functional areas whilst facilitating highly complex, multi-functional business operations.
- Must have a strong drive to take the initiative on business requirements and a passion for providing a solid client service.
- An Innovator with the ability to think outside the box at crucial points in your day to day work.
- Produce data modelling practices to analyse divisional findings and create effective documentation that demonstrates strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Fantastic culture
- Onsite health and wellbeing programs
- Free onsite parking, onsite, free gym membership, retail discounts at a variety of chain stores, and an active social club
- Being part of an organisation dedicated to making a positive social difference
SBS aims to inspire all Australians to explore and appreciate our diverse world and by doing so contribute to a cohesive society. It’s a purpose which drives and motivates our team and the reason we love doing what we do. Click Apply to take the first step in becoming a part of it.