At SBS we believe in the power of difference. We believe that by seeing beyond borders, breaking down barriers and celebrating diversity, we’ll create a more united future for Australia, at a time when the world is becoming ever more divided. We believe that multicultural, multi-coloured and multilingual is better than monochrome or monotone. And we believe that our differences don’t just make a difference, they make a world of difference.
We're looking for an Implementation Analyst within the Audience Data & Insights team at SBS. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract. The role reports into the Senior Manager, Data Platform and Architecture and is focused on analytics implementation and data analysis. In addition, the role involves:
- Working collaboratively with product teams and other internal stakeholders to ensure ‘best practice’ analytics implementation
- Gathering & defining business requirements, translating requirements into technical designs and working closely with suppliers, developers and QA to validate/troubleshoot any issues to ensure proper implementation
- A breath of experience working with internal stakeholders and the broader Audience Data and Insights team to design, develop and maintain regular reporting
- Translating analysis into insights and communicating those insights to non-technical stakeholders through written, verbal or visual means
- Optimising and improving data available for analytics and other data tools such as Adobe Audience Manager.
- Setting up automated testing for audience journeys to ensure high data quality and enforce data governance policies
The ideal candidate would be a data savvy individual who is comfortable working with technical teams and is able to tell a story with data visualisations.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrated experience with implementing Adobe Analytics - essential
- Technical proficiency with implementing Adobe Audience Manager & other analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- The ability to translate analysis to insight based on an understanding of audience behaviours, product roadmaps and overarching business strategy
- An eye for detail and a deep fluency in quantitative analysis with a passion for using data to communicate and drive product and content outcomes
- Familiarity working with tag management systems
- Proficiency in the use of Tableau for data visualisation is desired
- Experience with digital measurement frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work both independently and within an agile team environment
SBS embraces difference and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. SBS wants your vibrancy, language, culture, experiences, and abilities to strengthen their team and light up their screens. SBS strongly encourages people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander backgrounds to apply. If you require adjustments to the SBS recruitment/interview process to better enable you to shine, please contact email@example.com.